Simple Form

Discussion in 'General troubleshooting' started by DLeizear, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Hi,

I'm trying to create a simple form to register kids for my basketball league. I'm using Dreamweaver CS4 and cannot get the form results to send to my e-mail. I have put the mailto:myemail.com (but my actual e-mail) in the Action space, left method to POST and changed the enctype to text/plain. I'm pretty sure I set up the form correct but am new to Dreamweaver and really don't know for sure. I've included the code below if it helps. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Dennis

<form action="mailto:[email protected]" method="post" enctype="text/plain" name="Registration" target="_self" id="Registration" onsubmit="MM_validateForm('Player Name','','R','Contact Name','','R','Contact's E-Mail Address:','','RisEmail','Contact's Phone Number','','RisNum','Players Date of Birth','','RisNum','Player's Current Grade','','RisNum','Players School','','R','Prior AAU Team','','R','Additional Comment','','R');return document.MM_returnValue;MM_validateForm('Player's Name','','R','Contact's Name','','R','Contact's E-Mail Address','','RisEmail','Contact's Phone Number','','R','Player's Date of Birth','','R','Player's Current Grade','','RisNum','Name of Player's Winter Team/School','','R','Prior AAU Team','','R','Additional Comments','','R');return document.MM_returnValue">
    <p>
    <label>Players Name
    <input name="Player's Name" type="text" id="Player's Name" />
    </label>
    </p>
    <p>
    <label>Contact's Name
    <input type="text" name="Contact's Name" id="Contact's Name" />
    </label>
    </p>
    <p>
    <label>Contact's E-Mail Address
    <input type="text" name="Contact's E-Mail Address" id="Contact's E-Mail Address" />
    </label>
    </p>
    <p>
    <label>Contact's Phone Number
    <input type="text" name="Contact's Phone Number" id="Contact's Phone Number" />
    </label>
    </p>
    <p>
    <label>Player's Date of Birth
    <input type="text" name="Player's Date of Birth" id="Player's Date of Birth" />
    </label>
    </p>
    <p>
    <label>Player's Current Grade
    <input type="text" name="Player's Current Grade" id="Player's Current Grade" />
    </label>
    </p>
    <p>
    <label>Name of Player's Winter Team/School
    <input type="text" name="Name of Player's Winter Team/School" id="Name of Player's Winter Team/School" />
    </label>
    </p>
    <p>
    <label>
    Prior AAU Experience?</label>
    <input type="checkbox" name="Prior AAU Experience" id="Prior AAU Experience" />
    </p>
    <p>
    <label>Prior AAU Team
    <input type="text" name="Prior AAU Team" id="Prior AAU Team" />
    </label>
    </p>
    <p>
    <label>Additional Comments
    <input type="text" name="Additional Comments" id="Additional Comments" />
    </label>
    </p>
    <p>