dnn 7.0 upgrade issue

Discussion in 'General troubleshooting' started by simamk, Aug 15, 2013.

1. hi
    i am upgarding dnn 6.2.6 to 7.0.2 i got error

Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Web.UI' or one of its dependencies. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070020)

please let let mi know the solution.

2. If you are still getting this error on your site I would suggest recycling the application pool and also start/stop the site from the control panel from the ‘IIS Tools’ link. Once you have navigated to that link, select the ‘Stop/Start’ tab to start and stop the site and select the ‘Recycle App Pool’ tab to recycle the application pool. If your account is hosted on our IIS 8 servers, both the stop/start and recycle application pool are under the ‘IIS Settings’ tab.

Also, I would suggest to check the active FTP connections to your site and to disconnect them all in case the authoring tool you deployed with is still accessing that file. You can check all active FTP connections from the control panel if your account is hosted on our IIS 7 or IIS 8 servers. Still from the ‘IIS Tools’ link in the control panel, select the ‘FTP Manager’ tab and look at the bottom of the page for the ‘FTP Sessions’ section and disconnect all active sessions.

Hopefully that helps resolve the issue :)

mjp likes this.