!! I am existing customer and my site is down

Discussion in 'Pre-sales questions' started by Frank Smejkal, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Please contact me immediately - cannot access website, email ! please contact me now Frank Smejkal yourprojectspro.com

2. I've sent emails on the public site and now used this service - there is NO ph# to contact!!!

3. FrankC

FrankC DiscountASP.NET Staff

Can you open a support ticket at https://support.discountasp.net ?

Please provide us with as much details as possible in the ticket, eg. what exactly do you see when you visit your site.

4. I find this posting interesting; I too am a DASP hosting customer and am frustrated at the lack of customer support. NO phone # to be able to talk to a live body. It seems like any excuse to close a ticket is used with no regard to whether the issue was resolved. I WILL NOT renew with DASP . . . .

5. Live Bodies are available by Email 24/7 at the following address:

[email protected]

You can open a ticket with the Support Department by emailing that address, if you provide the necessary information upfront (IE the domain on your account, a screen shot of the error message you are seeing, and instructions for re-creation) generally speaking we can get back to you quite quickly and offer a path to resolution faster than would be possible over the phone.

martino, RayH and mjp like this.
  6. mjp

mjp

I'll say this right off the bat and get it out of the way: if you need the ability to talk to someone on the phone whenever you wish, you probably won't be happy here.

We're not saying you're wrong to want that, you're not. A lot of people need to have that telephone connection to their service providers. But we have never done traditional you-call-us phone support, and believe it or not, we've been able to provide better technical support for that very reason. For anyone who is interested, we explain why in this blog post.

Generally speaking, I'll just say that I've worked for website hosting companies for 18 years (really), and the men and women who answer your support tickets here at DiscountASP.NET are far and away the smartest, most skilled and talented people I've ever worked with. So to say there is a lack of support because we don't take incoming calls is kind of like saying, "That movie sucked because I had to drive to the theater to see it!"

One last thing -- the way our helpdesk works, a closed ticket is only closed until you decide to re-open it, which you can do at any time. If you don't think the subject is closed, just respond and it won't be. We'll be happy to help. As we always are. :)

martino and RayH like this.