Please help me ASAP!!

Discussion in 'Email' started by Lynsey, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Hi,
    My brother set my website and email up for me, and I try to log into it this evening; and it seems it's been blocked. I can only think that the payment for the licence is due, but I don't know how to do this as it's my brother that usually does it, but I can't get hold of him at the moment, can someone please help me, and explain how I pay the licence so I can get it back up and running as I rely on this for work, and at the moment unable to send and receive emails? Please reply!

2. RayH

RayH DiscountASP.NET Lackey DiscountASP.NET Staff

3. I don't understand what the support ticket is? This is stressing me out so much, my brother usually deals with all this.. The email I'm trying to get into is [email protected], please help

4. I don't understand what the support ticket is? This is stressing me out so much, my brother usually deals with all this.. The email I'm trying to get into is[email protected], please help

5. RayH

RayH DiscountASP.NET Lackey DiscountASP.NET Staff

Ok. You need send a ticket (email message) to our Billing Department at [email protected]. They will be able to assist you.