Rumbletalk or some other chat application?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Gustavo Woltmann, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Hi. This is maybe a bit off topic but since I am registered here I am sure there could be some people here who experienced this already.

I would like to add a group chat service (not installed software) to my members area in my website. I would like to use it on my page, blog and maybe add it to my facebook. I also heard that some chat services have have the ability to export the chat transcript and use the content to increase their website SEO. I found Rumbletalk which seems decent and I would like to know if anyone is using it or if you would suggest me something else? My budget is about $50 a month as I tested so several free ones that were not worth it.

Thanks!

2. Hey! As there was no answers for me on this site I started researching on my own(as I did before I asked here). I tried and tested about 10 applications. 5 free ones 5 paid ones. Chatnox and Rumbletalk were the best ones and I finally decided to go with Rumbletalk. Why?

1. I am able to post youtube videos, charts, pictures and it all looks nice
    2. I am able to manage my own design just as much as I would like
    3. I have the ability to export the chat logs(increase SEO with this)
    4. I can use it on my blog, webpage and facebook page at the same time and it is synchronizing really well
    5. Works really well on phones
    6. It is html5 based and it is not a resourse hog
    7. Nice support(got help when I needed it)

Check all of the features or try the demo chat on their page.

Let me know what you think!

[​IMG]

3. mjp

mjp

Gustavo, if I didn't know better I'd think this was spam, what with the multiple links back to the software (forgive me for removing them) and the repeated touting of its "SEO benefits." Thankfully I'm not the suspicious or cynical type.

4. Sorry about that. I just wanted to share my findings. It might be a great help to someone who is strugling as I was.