How to get DASP SQL backup Zip file I created in "Control Panel"

Discussion in 'Control Panel API' started by albanello, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Please Help!

How do I get/download the DASP SQL backup Zip file I created in "Control Panel"

Can't find "Control Panel" Tool to download.

Thank You

2. Travis

Travis DiscountASP.NET Staff

The backup is saved to the site then downloaded via FTP using the settings found via the Account Info / Edit link in the DiscountASP Control Panel

3. ********
    Travis thank you for your help

Travis
    "The backup is saved to the site"
    albanello
    > I have created the ZIP Backup and it is saved in the Site (_database) file

Travis
    "then downloaded via FTP using the settings found via the Account Info"
    albanello
    > I found the ftp URL string info in "Control Panel"
    > I used the "Control Panel" ftp information to construct ftp URL
    > I used ftp://ftp.i---------t.------.-----------.---/
    > I entered the ftp into Google's URL
    > I used Google browser
    > It did not work did not get any responce for the
    ftp://ftp.i---------t.------.-----------.---/

Travis
    "/ Edit link in the DiscountASP Control Panel"
    albanello
    > I have no idea what this string is about and how it applies to what I am trying to do.

Is the ftp correct?
    What am I doing wrong?

Pease help
    Thank You
    albanello

4. Can someone help me please?
    See previous post where I have documented what Travis gave me and what I have tried with out success!

Travis gave me some help BUT I could NOT get it to work. See my previous post for what I have tried

My question is:
    DASP Control Panel gives me a tool to Zip a DASP SQL server backup, which I have done
    BUT
    I do not see a DASP Control Panel tool to download the DASP SQL Server backup!

Thanks
    albanello

5. Takeshi Eto

Takeshi Eto DiscountASP.NET Staff

You can contact our Technical Support department for help. The best way is to open up a ticket logging into the help center at support.discountsp.net using your control panel login. If you cannot get in, then send a direct email to support at discountasp.net

6. Takeshi Eto
    I think you have the incorrect spelling in your text "
    support.discountsp.net" do you mean "support.discountasp.net " I could not make contact with either spelling!

7. Takeshi Eto

Takeshi Eto DiscountASP.NET Staff

Sorry about the typo. You should be able to log into the Support Portal using your control panel credentials. https://support.discountasp.net/
    If you cannot, then email the support department directly. These tickets will not be stored in the support portal ticket history and you will probably need to authenticate that you are a customer.