ASP.NET TimeTracker

Discussion in 'WebMatrix' started by ceo, Oct 2, 2003.

1. ceo

ceo

Is anyone using TimeTracker? If so, I need to be able to edit the code for reporting. Right now you can select the project you want and the consultants name and generate a report. That works fine, but it doesnt give you the time for that project, it shows the time for all projects worked on by that person. What I need it to do is once you select a project, then select a person, I want it to show all the time spent on that project by that person. (Make since?)

Thanks,

Mike
    President & CEO
    HeadsInteractive, LLC

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

Hmmm... none of our development team is intimate enough with the timetracker kit enough to address your question.

Try post your question to the ASP.net forum at

http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowForum.aspx?tabindex=1&ForumID=81

quote:Originally posted by ceo@headsinteractive

Is anyone using TimeTracker? If so, I need to be able to edit the code for reporting. Right now you can select the project you want and the consultants name and generate a report. That works fine, but it doesnt give you the time for that project, it shows the time for all projects worked on by that person. What I need it to do is once you select a project, then select a person, I want it to show all the time spent on that project by that person. (Make since?)

Thanks,

Mike
    President & CEO
    HeadsInteractive, LLC

</blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">