Cannot connect IIS 7 Manager remotle

Discussion in 'Windows / IIS' started by iliev72, Jul 30, 2013.

1. When i try to connect remotly to IIS7.5(Win2008 Server) with IIS Manager says
    "Could not connect remote computer(...)using the specific procces('Web Managment Service') besause server did respond.Make sure the procces('Web Managment Service') is started on the remote compuer.Learn more at:go.microsoft.com/fwling/?linkid=221672#ERROR_COULD_NOT_CONNECT_TO_REMOTESVC.The Remote server return an error: (503)Server Unavialable."
    Web Managment Service is enabled & started ! When i try conncet with telnet everything is ok !
    How to connect with IIS Manager ?!

2. tasha

tasha DiscountASP.NET HBIC

3. Tasha cannot open ticket because support portal don't accept my account ! Say - Incorrect Username or Password !

4. FrankC

FrankC DiscountASP.NET Staff

5. I'm not using our hosting services ! Only need advice about this problem !

6. tasha

tasha DiscountASP.NET HBIC

So, you're not a customer, but you want us to help you troubleshoot your IIS Manager problem?

7. FrankC

FrankC DiscountASP.NET Staff

The problem is definitely related to the server. It is hard to provide a generalize the problem because there are so many possibilities.

Are you connecting to a server with a hosting provider? If so, i recommend you contact the provider.

8. No ! Server in local network with domain ! I have remote connection to the server ! I start localy IIS on the server , but can't start remotly IIS Manager from my pc ! I'm Administrator to the this win2008 server where started IIS ! When i started iis manager remotly in the begining the comunication starts and ask me to accept wmsvc certificate. After this iis manager throw error (503)Server Unavialable !

9. martino

martino DiscountASP.NET Staff

10. martino

martino DiscountASP.NET Staff

11. 10x , Martino ! Everything in links i do , but problem remains !

12. mjp

mjp

You're looking at a web server configuration issue, which we can't help you with since it's not our web server. As FrankC mentioned, your best bet would be to contact whoever is hosting that web server.