discountasp and everleap hosting

Discussion in 'Pre-sales questions' started by philos, Apr 29, 2014.

1. hello,

would there be a link that compares/contrasts the hosting options available from discountasp and everleap? such as, why would I want one option versus the other.

assuming everleap is the way to go for me, am I able to transfer my existing discountasp hosting plans to everleap?

thanks!

2. Takeshi Eto

Takeshi Eto DiscountASP.NET Staff

We don't have a link that has a comparison. In general, every Discountasp.net customer would benefit from Everleap as Everleap is a fault tolerant cloud hosting system - so stuff like webserver maintenance outages will become a thing of the past. And Everleap has many scaling options unavailable at Discountasp.net. However, Everleap is running on the latest Microsoft web stack, so if you are using say an older SQL version you will need to update. I'm not sure which account you have but if you want our team to take a look, just drop us an email with some more information on your account - http://www.everleap.com/company/contact-us/

3. mjp

mjp

If you move an existing DiscountASP.NET site to Everleap (and then cancel the Discount account), we will apply the prorated remainder of your Discount fees as a credit on the new Everleap site. There's really no way to automate that though, so just let billing@ (either discountasp.net or everleap.com) know that you moved and they'll take care of you.