Shopping Cart

Discussion in 'General troubleshooting' started by Chez, Oct 12, 2004.

1. I am in the process of switching over from Godaddy to Disc asp. Is there a particular shopping cart I should use? Are there any offered here at Disc asp? Thanks in advance.

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

Chez

These carts have been successfully installed on our server

1) .netcart (http://www.dotnetcart.com)

2) StoreFront.com

quote:Originally posted by Chez

I am in the process of switching over from Godaddy to Disc asp. Is there a particular shopping cart I should use? Are there any offered here at Disc asp? Thanks in advance.
    </blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

B.

DiscountASP.NET
    http://www.DiscountASP.NET

3. Regards shopping carts.

Does anyone know about a shopping cart where I can show 3 images(from different views) of each product sold.?
    I really want a full featured shopping cart; database, customer info, mailing list, etc

Hope someone can answer this Bruce!

Thanks from the farang

4. I think you meant

2) StoreFront.net

5. I would like to know which shopping cart most people are using.
    I say this cause any one I ask in my small group of friends on the net tell me to go for XCart gold or pro. Now this is php so why bother with discount asp.net. Now I am not saying everyone jump ship as I have brought at least 6 people to host here as I have faith in the hosting team. What I am saying is asp.net worth it with all the php scripts out there.

It certainly has me thinking. At the end of the day you are gonna want a shopping cart and the asp.net demos carts I have looked at look really crap. No style.

Could someone give me a link to a site using a asp.net shopping cart that looks cool please.!!!!!

6. gpi

gpi

I am new to this payment system /shopping carts on websites. Is there any info/step by step procedureon the dasp knowledge base about how to use these shopping carts /paypal system on discountasp. Can anybody what we need to do to implement a complete credit card payment system? If DASP can provide steps to implement a credit card system /shopping cart in the knowledge base it would really help us to implement on our websites.

if the .netshopping cart is installed on our servers, does it mean that we do not have to purchase any thing to use this shopping cart?

Kum

7. I have been using Product Cart by Early Impact on the DASP server now for a year with no major problems. They have several add ons for their cart too - I think one may fit what you are looking for. I shopped extensively after finding my first - low$$ cart was not enough for what I needed to do, the support I have received from Early Impact has been top notch!

Check them out at www.productcart.com

Good luck!