two domain and ??? mail

Discussion in 'Email' started by karwan, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. hi i have tow question one about mail an one about domain.

i have tow domain that didn't register from discount and i don't set any dns yet.
    i get a hosting from discount with a not real domain name.

i have one hosting space and two domains that must look one page(site).i don't want to set it by any program , code and ...
    so now i'm going to set my dns of all domains to my hosting.is it true and possible?

and then how can i set one of my domain name to be used for my mail address??? is it possible?

2. Please confirm the following:

1)You want to have 2 domains point to the same site?

2)You want email email hosting on one of the domains?

If not can you please rephrase the question your last post was a bit hard to read.

3. mjp

mjp

Yes, you can add the second domain as a domain pointer, and it will point to the root of your account (the same as the primary domain name) without any code or configuration.

The primary domain will have email service.

So here's what you want to do:
    1. Contact support, tell them you want to change the domain for your account (you are going to replace the domain you used during sign up with your real domain, the one you want email service for). If you account is less than 30 days old they will change the domain at no charge.
    2. Order a domain pointer add-on. That will make the second domain - the pointer domain - go to the site that lives at your primary domain.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.