Am I doing something wrong???

Discussion in 'Email' started by byteloser, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. Hi all,

this is what I am trying to achieve. I setup 2 email accounts and now I want them to 'share' calendars, contacts and notes. So I downloaded the SmarterMail Sync and installed it on both PCs (to make it easy for me and to understand it better, I just wanted the notes to be shared). I added one SmartMail account in each outlook (each of them with their own email address, username, pwd, ...). I then logged on to the webmail and added the notes as shared resources (for both email accounts) and granted full access for both users.

Now, when I add a new note it will be synced with the associated webmail, but not with the other user. So I thought I have to map the resources as well, but this didn't fix the problem.

Am I doing something wrong or isn't this feature supported by SmartMail Sync? Do I have to add the same accounts in each outlook (that doesn't seem right because this way the users know the POP / SMTP passwords from each other).

It would be great if someone could help me out with this one.

Thanks
    Stephan

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.