Another one

Discussion in 'Site Design, SEO, Google and Site Promotion' started by roryknowles, May 14, 2006.

1. totally revamped the site a couple weeks ago .. was a basic 1 pager for about a year then the biz was started again .
    anyway, uses hard drive cacheing to make it run faster. Some areas are still 100% dynamic .. uses classic ASP ..
    Let me know if you have any ideas please .. thanks, Rory

www.knowlesrealty.com/

Bahamas Security - BahamasSecurity.com
    Bahamas Real Estate - KnowlesRealty.com

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

The site looks really good!

I have a small suggestion. In your info center, I suggest you put a Next and Previous Page in the section with multiple pages. It's kinda difficult to keep track of which page are you on without it. I think this will encourage your user to read through all the pages.

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

3. Thanks .. yeah thats definately the eye sore of the whole thing, it was an add in I 'threw' together really quick a year ago before we basically stopped using the site until just rcently, actually its just another application & database included in the main site by calling the public sub .. Its on my list of things to do .. i already started the class for it (vb script class file) just have to work on the main code now ..

thanks again . ..
    Rory

Bahamas Security - BahamasSecurity.com
    Bahamas Real Estate - KnowlesRealty.com

4. might think about centering the content? Im running high resolution and it looks a little odd stuck on the right side of the browser window. hope this helps.