Any known mail server issues ???

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by colepc, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Something odd today...earlier, from 2 other unrelated pc's, I checked my webmail account and found messages in the inbox on both occaisions. I did not modify or even read the messages. Tonight, I checked with my mail client (Outlook Express) and no messages were there. Checked again with webmail interface and, sure enough, it was empty.

Anyone have any suggestions as to the possible cause (assuming the complete picture is depicted above, anyway)?

Thanks!

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

THat is very strange.

We have not received any mail server problem today.

I suggest you send in a support ticket, we may want to escalate to our mail admin.

quote:Originally posted by colepc

Something odd today...earlier, from 2 other unrelated pc's, I checked my webmail account and found messages in the inbox on both occaisions. I did not modify or even read the messages. Tonight, I checked with my mail client (Outlook Express) and no messages were there. Checked again with webmail interface and, sure enough, it was empty.

Anyone have any suggestions as to the possible cause (assuming the complete picture is depicted above, anyway)?

Thanks!
    </blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">