ASP.Net Ajax tab control

Discussion in 'ASP.NET 2.0' started by vvsharma, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Hi,

I am having some issues with asp.netajax tab control afterdeploying the application on DASP server.

I have a tab control placed on a page, when I try to view the page deployed on DASP server it shows a JavaScript error. However this is not a JavaScript error it is asp.net ajax exception which says "Sys.InvalidOperationException: owner must be set before initialize".

I looked over the internet but did not find any useful information. I have the script manager placed on the same page right after form tag. I found few posts where it says this might be due to the reason that script manager is placed at the end or after tab control.

I am facing this issue only on DASP server; it's working properly on my local machine.

Please help.

Thanks.
    Imtiaz

2. Are you running the latest versionof the AJAX Control Toolkit?

Aristotle

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

3. Posting the URL will not help as it does not display anything on the page just an error icon on browser's status bar and when you double click the icon it shows detail message. See the attachedsnap shotfor clear understanding.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

4. Yeah, I am using version 1.0.10301.0

I am having no issues on my local machine, it's working fine. Only having problem on DASP's server.