asp.net templates

Discussion in 'Site Design, SEO, Google and Site Promotion' started by Bruce, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

ASP.net commerce starter kit is a good one but i don't think it has any online cc module.

quote:Originally posted by Agha Khan

I am interested to sell on line. Does anyone has any asp.net templates, which also do on line credit card validations? I am new to this subject and your help will be very much appreciated.

Agha Khan
    </blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

2. I am interested to sell on line. Does anyone has any asp.net templates, which also do on line credit card validations? I am new to this subject and your help will be very much appreciated.

Agha Khan

3. You should try ecommerce templates (IBS internet business solutions). They offer front page and dreamweaver versions starting at about $100.00 USD. I used a front page version for my site, but am working on a dreamweaver version for another site. EVERYTHING included, shopping cart, catalog, mini cart, dynamic meta tag generator, shipping, 13 payment process companies already built in, paypal payment built in, email payment built in, customized payment function that assist you in setting up alt., you just set up an account, and turn it on. Almost all functions are extremely user friendly and has a great admin section. Also the support and support forums are great. Easy to customize, or go with the template. Check it out at...

http://www.ecommercetemplates.com

4. DZX

DZX

What kind of templates do you sell? Or Are you looking for template TO sell?
    Its not really that difficult to develop a e-commerce site. The only tricky part is
    setting up the payment interface. That is, are you going to have your own https ( secure ) server
    to process the transactions, or mabey you can use paypal or something of that nature.

Chuck
    www.cmnengineering.com
    ASP.NET Software Developer