ASPTear

Discussion in 'Hosting Services / Control Panel' started by Scott, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. Neither the two knowledge base articles on ASPTear nor any of the documentation on the alphasierrapapa.com website give any examples regarding logon when a username and password is required.

Would it be possible to provide an example, i.e. maybe how to use it to get the html for one's DASP control panel?

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

I don't thnk you can do that.

try use msxml object instead

quote:Originally posted by Scott

Neither the two knowledge base articles on ASPTear nor any of the documentation on the alphasierrapapa.com website give any examples regarding logon when a username and password is required.

Would it be possible to provide an example, i.e. maybe how to use it to get the html for one's DASP control panel?
    </blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

3. Apparently there is a way to do it since ASPTear does provide Username and Pawwword properties.

From the DASP knowledge base Q10249
    quote:ASPTear is an ASP component for "tearing" web pages or retrieving web pages easily with the following features:

Supports GET and POST
    Send query strings and POST data to the server
    Access HTTP and HTTPS resources
    Log in to secured sites with username/password </blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    But, alas, no example provided in Q10249 or in the related kb article that provides sample code.

4. I think the username and password properties refers to permission settings on the folder or file, not a form login information.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.