CreateResourceBasedLiteralControl

Discussion in 'General troubleshooting' started by Miro, May 12, 2010.

1. Whenever I update a website up to the web on DASP I must go to every page to 'recompile it' live on the web.

However the pages that use the "checkout user control" i created, sometimes they do not compile on the first try.

Once I hit refresh on the page - the page compiles it in properly and all is well.

Any ideas?

Server Error in '/_Live/PeekPea' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compilation Error
    Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC30456: 'CreateResourceBasedLiteralControl' is not a member of 'ASP.checkout_01_aspx'.

Source Error:

blablabla....
    Basically it points to a webpage that is perfectly fine. A refresh on the page re-compiles it and all is well.

Any ideas?

cheers'

Miro

2. Testing

I will be testing some options in this thread this week to see if it solves any of my issues.

I will post again to let you know - thanks.

3. So far I have not run into the error by unchecking when I "Publish A Website"

The switch I have unchecked is...
    "Allow this precompiled site to be updatable".