Creating storeFront and shoppingcart!

Discussion in 'ASP.NET 2.0' started by Dr. Kazemainy, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. Hi everybody,
    I would like to know where I can find instructions on the way I can use visual studio 2005 to produce my own storefront and shoppingcart. I don't want to use ready made CMS or the other companies products;I myselt want to make it.
    Your kind response ie really appreciated.
    Yours faitfully
    Kazemainy

2. Well, you stated that you do not want a "boxed" solution, but the Dash Commerce Starter Kit (formerly known as Commerce Starter Kit) is a great starting point. It has all the obligatory payment systems coding and typical shopping cart functionalities already there. Plus, open source, and even better, FREE...

I have been playing with it for a couple of months, some of the coding is annoying, a lot of "evolutionary poop" like unuse variables and the like but that stuff is easy to clean up.

I recommend taking a look, it would be worth your time based on what you have stated.
    http://www.dashcommerce.org
    And not I have no affiliation, just an innocent bystandered. [​IMG]

RA

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.