email locking up

Discussion in 'Email' started by officeworks, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. Our email is locking up. What do I mean specifically? Well, as emails are pulled via the pop3 client it seems to stop at a particular message. Attempting the pop3 session again, shows the same result.

So I figured, well, maybe it's a problem with the particular email. I'll just go in via the webmail and delete any obvious bad/mailicous/junk emails there and hope for good results (not that i feel i should have to do this anyway). I did login (via the smartermail web interface) andas soon asI click "Inbox" to display the mails in my inbox the web site hangs and says "Opening page https://sm04.internetmailserver.net/..." and stops there.

Any idea on what's going on?

Paul ---

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

This usually means that the POP3 connection is opened and locked the mailbox. If you continue to see this error, please create a support ticket.

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.