Email suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by winklet, May 1, 2003.

1. First off, overall I love your service and everything is great... however I have a suggestion/request regarding email features.

The autoresponder should work differently.
    You should be able to take an existing pop account and add an autoresponder to it, rather than having to delete that pop account and re-instate it as an autoresponder account. This is a very clunky setup. Most email services, even some free ones, allow you to set up an autoresponder or "vacation" message to an existing email account... and then switch it off or on whenever needed.

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

Thank you for your suggestion.

I'll reflect this to the mail admin.

quote:Originally posted by winklet

First off, overall I love your service and everything is great... however I have a suggestion/request regarding email features.

The autoresponder should work differently.
    You should be able to take an existing pop account and add an autoresponder to it, rather than having to delete that pop account and re-instate it as an autoresponder account. This is a very clunky setup. Most email services, even some free ones, allow you to set up an autoresponder or "vacation" message to an existing email account... and then switch it off or on whenever needed.

</blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

3. Has there been any progress on this one, Bruce?

I would like to have 'vacation' messages available rather than having to move addresses back & forth between POP and AutoResponder entries. It would be even better if the message could be set or changed via Webmail.

4. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

we are working on our new mail server currently. I do not have a definitive date but we are expecting to see it launch sometime this year.

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET