Extremely Poor Response Times from Support

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by eduquene, Jun 15, 2006.

1. I have reopened a ticket which was closed without any resolution whatsoever having to do with complete and total nonfunctionality of incoming email on ALL email accounts and have not received a response in over 2 hours. This is unacceptable as your tickets are your ONLY means of getting in contact with any sort of support whatsoever.

Please advise whoever looks at the support tickets that more than 2 hours to even respond to a ticket is about 1 hour and 45 minutes beyond acceptable timeframes.

I have also left a message on your contact phone number and have yet to have any response in either avenue.

I have also updated each ticket several times with new relevant information.

Please advise if there is a better way to actually GET a response from support.

2. I have finally received a response on one of hte two active tickets I have out there with the response that it has been escalated to a system administrator and they would get back to use "later today."

I have been in the technology service industry as a field engineer for over 8 years now and never ONCE have I ever responded to a customer say "we will address your problem later today." If I did, I would probably be looking for a new job because I'm certain that our client would be examining other avenues to get their problem resolved.

Again this is completely unacceptable.

3. mjp

mjp

Eric, I see your email in helpdesk. You sent it from Jack's address, which we can't respond to, since mail for the domain is disabled. I attempted to call Jack a couple of days ago and could not reach him. Please email support from an address not associated with the domain and we will contact you right away.

mjp
    DiscountASP.NET
    http://DiscountASP.NET