Great job, DASP!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by cwienands, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Just wanted to say that I think you guys did a great job coming up with an easy to use website. I first tried to use ASP.Net + SQL 2005 hosting at another big provider and to be honest, their whole administration thingie just sucked. Everything you did would take 15 minutes or longer to be processed in the background, options regarding security settings were minimal, and what I found out after wasting almost a whole day was that they don't even support SQL 2005. It took me about a fourth of the time actually getting my stuff running on your website.

So I can't say anything yet about reliability and performance but I figured I'll give you a preliminary accolade. [​IMG]

Christoph

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

Thank you for your praise!

You should find our uptime very good; on average (differ from server to server), the uptime is over 99.9%.

The main reason for higher uptime isdue to the fact that we host each site on it own unique application pool. THis means other site on the server is isolated from your application and thus will not cause your site to have problem even if their site is hang.

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

3. I've had the same expereince today. I posted a helpdesk ticket and the problem was resolved within 15 minutes. I'll recommend discountasp to anyone who asks.