great job

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by winklet, Mar 27, 2003.

1. I just want to tell you guys how happy I am with this hosting service. I have switched webhosts 4 TIMES already and I think I've finally found a place to stay. All the other services were either unreliable (tons of downtime) or their customer service was awful, or BOTH. Your service and reliability/uptime is outstanding. Thanks for helping my online business run so smoothly!!!![:)]

2. Yep, me, too. I still have to get much of my sites over here, but in the time I've been working on space here, the 'other guys' have gotten 4 separate trouble tickets from me. I can't wait to drop them.

Jon
    (Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be sixty-nine cents @ pound)

3. I can't tell you guys how great it is to hear compliments like this!!! We decided to start DiscountASP.NET because we had the same experiances as you, as both a customer and employee for a bad windows hosting companies. We wanted to have a company people could refer to their friends or businesses with confidence.

Take care

--
    Richard
    Behind the ...[8]. .

PS: If you have the time please review us!! discountasp.net/reviews.aspx has a list of asp/aspx hosting review sites we are listed in.

4. This is my first and after reading the comments, I feel I made the right decision.

Thanks

Burg
    ---------
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?

5. This is my first site.

After hearing the praise, I feel I made the right choice.

Burg
    ---------
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?

6. i'm a software developer and have deployed many apps on many different hosts. i too think this is one of the best hosts i have used. i've been having trouble with my mail (my fault because network solutions is giving me grief about repointing a domain for me) and support has been very good about responding quickly to help me out. other hosts would just say "not my problem" kudos guys for going the extra step! i am very happy with my choice. i now have two domains here and will likely be moving many more over.

thanks for a great service!!!!!!!!!!

7. Hace cerca de dos meses he estado comparando servicios de hosting en .Net, y he encontrado que son realmente caros.

Hace un mes conocí DiscountASP.NET y los precios que ofrecen, no estube tan seguro si sería un precio bajo versus un servicio malo; pero luego de seguir buscando, leer los foros y ver los demos, realmente me doy cuenta que DiscountASP.NET brinda el mejor servicio del mercado de web hosting al precio más bajo.

Mi decisión ya está hecha, en los próximos días estaré adquiriendo el servicio de web hosting de DiscountASP.NET.

Gracias por la atención a este mensaje.

Luis Rojas T.
    Domain: elllys.net

8. See my review at 411 - it looks like you guys are at the top of that little heap - even the guy who doesn't understand about the validation #'s on the back of his cc gave you five stars. [^]

quote:Originally posted by rhurtz

I can't tell you guys how great it is to hear compliments like this!!! We decided to start DiscountASP.NET because we had the same experiances as you, as both a customer and employee for a bad windows hosting companies. We wanted to have a company people could refer to their friends or businesses with confidence.

Take care

--
    Richard
    Behind the ...[8]. .

PS: If you have the time please review us!! discountasp.net/reviews.aspx has a list of asp/aspx hosting review sites we are listed in.
    </blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Jon
    (Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be sixty-nine cents @ pound)

9. I would also like to comment on this issue.

I have switched hosting companies 4 times, over the past 2 years. I just found the reliability & support was not adequate.

I then switched to discountasp.net!!

I now am involved with 3 discountasp.net accounts...

I recommend discountasp.net, to everyone that asks me about hosting...

You have created a CLASS A company, with the obvious drive to do it right & do it the best.

I'm proud to be your customer & look forward to all that comes in the future..

Thanks

Barry - [SAP Technical Consultant]

10. It hasn't even been 24 hours since I signed up and I already love DiscountASP.net!!

I've been building sites for years and this is the best experience I've had so far. Amazing considering it hasn't even been 24 hours since I signed up!

I signed up late last night and within minutes had FTP access and could access the control panel. Woke up this morning at 9am and my domain name had been registered and was working!

The KB section has already answered the couple questions I've had as I get used to this new server. The forums are a great addition as well and I am VERY stoked to see the DiscountASP staff being active in the forums. Also, I created a support ticket last night about trouble getting an FTP account working and already received a solution from them.

Server seems very fast. Can't comment on uptime yet of course. :)

Although I did find some ASP hosters that were a little cheaper, I went with DiscountASP after reading some of these comments and checking out their KB system. I have to admit though, that I do feel you should get a little more HD space and another gig or so of bandwidth. I almost didn't choose DiscountASP because of this. It was only the comments from other people in the forums that made me choose DiscountASP. But I would *REALLY* like to see DiscountASP provide some more space and bandwidth by default.</font id="red">

11. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

Thank you for your compliment and comment.

I'll forward this to our product development

quote:Originally posted by hossrod

It hasn't even been 24 hours since I signed up and I already love DiscountASP.net!!

I've been building sites for years and this is the best experience I've had so far. Amazing considering it hasn't even been 24 hours since I signed up!

I signed up late last night and within minutes had FTP access and could access the control panel. Woke up this morning at 9am and my domain name had been registered and was working!

The KB section has already answered the couple questions I've had as I get used to this new server. The forums are a great addition as well and I am VERY stoked to see the DiscountASP staff being active in the forums. Also, I created a support ticket last night about trouble getting an FTP account working and already received a solution from them.

Server seems very fast. Can't comment on uptime yet of course. :)

Although I did find some ASP hosters that were a little cheaper, I went with DiscountASP after reading some of these comments and checking out their KB system. I have to admit though, that I do feel you should get a little more HD space and another gig or so of bandwidth. I almost didn't choose DiscountASP because of this. It was only the comments from other people in the forums that made me choose DiscountASP. But I would *REALLY* like to see DiscountASP provide some more space and bandwidth by default.</font id="red">
    </blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

12. I would like to thank everyone on your 'team' for the outstanding services you have provided to the community. I have developed a portal for schools to provide parents/teachers etc. a way to student info.

It has been a huge undertaking for me (I am the only developer assigned), which would not have been possible without the resources provided to me by people like you.

I use my DiscountAsp.net sites to provide my users a way to 'demo' the application. I have my first install at a real site this week.

Thanks for everything!!!!!!!

Michelle Boyer

13. I just wanted to say that I'm delighted with your service so far. I've hosted (and paid for hosting) with several providers in the past and I'm very happy with the plans/price that you charge. As a developer, I need a bit more than the plain vanilla packages that most others provide.

Thanks again!