HELP!! its got to be simple >=/

Discussion in 'ASP.NET 2.0' started by Doctor100K, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Hello all! First of many posts here =) So I signed up and have my domain name and webmaster set up with DiscountASP.net so far so good until I try to go to my URL. And I get the following 'error'. Please help. I have limited knowledge with HTML. I use Visual Web Developer 2005 Express and FileZilla. I sign onto my URL and get this, What information do you gather from this. My URL is Doctor100K.com
    ALSO NOTE: 'line 10' is written in red.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unexpected end of file looking for </form> tag.

Source Error:

Line 8: </head>
    Line 9:
    Line 10: <form id='form1' runat='server'>
    Line 11: <div>
    Line 12: <table border='0' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' style='width: 100%; height: 100%'>

Source File: /default.aspx Line: 10

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

2. Check the code to see if there is an actual end form tag, or you can simply recreate the page in Visual Web Developer.

It's also possible that only a portion of the file got uploaded. Reupload the file in this case.

Aristotle

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

3. I fixed that page for him a few days ago. [​IMG]