How integrate Verisign Payflow Pro in my discountasp.net hosting

Discussion in 'General troubleshooting' started by depot computer, Mar 15, 2005.

1. hello
    Right now i have my web site running perfectly in my production computer, i am using payflow pro (Verising) , running from my localhost this service is working perfect, but now i upload my web site to my hosting (discountasp.net) but now Verisign it is not working from the hosting.

for example now i have :
    1 solution (visual studio.net)
    with - 3 projects inside(1- web site, 2- security(password encryp, etc 3- payflow pro))
    i have right now in my Bin folder the reference to my dlls to the other project, and for example , the reference to the security project it is working perfect

another question: when i am developing in my local computer i have this 3 differents projects in my hard drive, my main project (start project ) running in my local developer folder, but the others projects visual studio placed them in the visual studio projects in my documents folder, the question is: when i copied the whole web site to the hosting (ftp) i just copied the files and folder placed in my local develper folder, it is necessary copy all the other stuffs palced in the visual studio projects in my documents folder to my hosting? where i need to place these other files?

Please, i will apreciate some help

thanks
    Michael