I need a kickstart with implementing Cybersource's Simple Order API for .net (NVP)

Discussion in 'ASP.NET 2.0' started by pcchan, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Cybersources implementation documentation leaves a little to be desired, they are assuming I know more than I really do. Can anyone walk me through the steps for setting up this api using name/value pairs. Hopefully someone has done this already and can help me.

Thanks,

Paul

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

I do not see a lot of our customer using CyberSource. For those that uses CyberSource, they either have a shopping cart that uses CyberSource or CyberSource provided some sort of technical help.

One of our developer tested w/ a test account at CyberSource when we first launch it. The first thing you'll need to do is to get an account setup (at leasta test account) at CyberSource and you should get some test scripts.

If you are open to suggestion about which processor to use, I recommend Authorize.net because it is much simpler to implement.

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

3. Bruce,

We currently have an account in test mode with Cybersource, but on your recommendation have looked into Authorize.net.
    Our bank offers both come to find out, so I likely will be switching, making this a closed issue.

Thank you for the response

Paul