Image of Self - asp.net, css, javascript resource

Discussion in 'Site Design, SEO, Google and Site Promotion' started by furin121, Oct 24, 2005.

1. I have finally had the time to get my site up and running and would like to have some opinions on the design and layout. Also, if anyone is interested in doing some article writing I am looking for others to help turn this into a decent resource for developers. The site is located at http://www.imageofself.comso please feel free to drop by and leave any comments.

Thanks,
    Michael

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

i checked your site on FireFox and the Google Ad is overlapping your contact me link. same behavior don't happen on IE>

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

3. That's what you get for using firefox! :) Anyway, thanks for the notice. Guess I'll have to add that to the list of things to work on!

4. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

we used to say the same thing (our older version of the control panel is not very Firefox friendly) and we got tons of people complaining.

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

5. I use FireFox as my default browser. If a site looks bad in it I just assume that the designer/developer responsible is an amateur.

You need to read a few articles on CSS based layout to help you solve the bugs. It will make you a better designer.