Installing SSL HELP

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by joshua, Jun 27, 2006.

1. I've gone through the entire process to install an SSL Cert. I have the Cert and it has not yet been applied. I received no feedback to my help desk request in the last hour (or more).

please help.
    -Joshua

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

SSL installation requires system administrator attention. It usually takes less than 24 hrs for our admin team to install the cert.

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

3. The cert I received was a file. I pasted the contents into your SSL form. Do need to alsoget you the SSL file? Is there any way to get better than 24 turn around on the SSL? If I knew it was going to take 24hrs for a simple task I might have needed a different provider / support level.

Please help,

Joshua

4. And I have not received any feedback to my actual help desk ticket, (382070). Can this please be escalated (I'm losing sales)?

-Joshua

5. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

SSL addon are processed in the order of recieved.

it should be processed sometime today.

Sorry for the delay

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

6. 4 hours 5 minutes response time to implement SSL request. Just a heads up for anyone if you are in a pinch for quick SSL response.

7. mjp

mjp

joshua, four hours to set up a custom SSL certificate is not at all a long wait. I think you would be hard pressed to find a faster implementation time. It isn't an automated process, here or anywhere else that I know of, and I've worked for several hosting companies.

Glad it's up and running for you though. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

mjp
    DiscountASP.NET
    http://DiscountASP.NET