Love DiscountASP!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by OESHorses, Oct 9, 2008.

1. I just would like to say that I have been a faithful member of Readyhosting.comfor more than 10 years ... Their service and uptime has constantly dwindled to the point that everytime I would buy advertising for my website (TV and Radio) the very next day my site was either down or not functioning! [​IMG] Really expensive for me and frustrating trying to start a new business!

I have a personal site (www.worldcrossings.com)with DiscountASP that I relocated from Readyhosting earlier this year to test the water and play around with DNN, and my site hasn't been down at all!! So I decided tomigrate my business site (www.OcalaEquineSales.com) this past week from readyhosting to discountasp and I'm amazed at how much faster the application functions!!! Their support seems to great as well!!

The only thing that keeps me frommigrating my last site (www.Worldcrossings-Photography.com)from BlueHost.com is the amount of disk space, so that would be my one complaint, you should offer way more than 1GB for the base package! BlueHost offers 30 or 50 GB and that is necessary for photography sites!

I LOVE DISCOUNTASP.NET!!!![​IMG]
    Sincerely,
    Tommy Thomas
    www.OcalaEquineSales.com
    www.Worldcrossings.com

2. Takeshi Eto

Takeshi Eto DiscountASP.NET Staff

Wow. Thank you for the kudos.

Understand about the photo storage.Large quanity of file hosting storageis not an area that we are focusing on. Our focus is on innovating in the ASP.NET and SQL hosting space.

Eric
    http://www.DiscountASP.NET - Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
    - asp.netPRO Magazine 2008 Readers' Choice Award for Best ASP.NET Hosting Service
    - asp.netPRO Magazine 2007 Readers' Choice Award for Best ASP.NET Hosting Service
    - Visual Studio Magazine 2007 Readers' Choice Award for Best .NET Hosting Service