Mail transfer?

Discussion in 'Email' started by KinStephen, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. When you guys decide to go live with SmarterMail will you provide a means to migrate domain user's e-mail to the new system?

I just started to use the new system and fortunately for me I only had a few e-mail accounts to migrate over so it was relatively painless. I can only imagine the trouble it would be if someone has even 20+ e-mail accounts.

Just thought this issue should be raised...

Stephen

Btw... I love the new system, very fast compared to squirrel mail. I especially love the new passive SPAM filter system it comes with.

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

We are working on an application that will migrate mailbox content. We will make it available available soon.

Thanks.

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

3. Bruce,

Has the application to migrate mailbox content been completed yet?

Thanks.

4. Bruce

We are still working out some kinks. I am not expecting the tool to be ready until at least a month from now.

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

5. I just transfered one of my client's over to this system but some of the accounts still had e-mail on the legacy system. Can I get these e-mails transfered to the new system.[​IMG]

6. Bruce

there's a work around. pls create a support ticket.

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.