need some assistance

Discussion in 'General troubleshooting' started by ssalstrom, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Wowie Zowie, that would be great. It looks like you've become a trusted member of this forum. 1748 posts, so I feel safe asking for your help. I just need to take the address off the site (pretty dumb to have an address there) and post some music to the site.
    Am I stuck at .net 1.1? I actually studied this stuff long ago but didn't retain a lot of the specifics... that is, I don't remember much how everything works together.

thanks for your help,
    Sandra

2. Hi, Am a harpist/musician and just need to change/delete an address and post some audio files to my site. Back when I was a tech writer for technology (ecommerce) a developer did a bang up job of putting my site together for me... however, I have no idea how to get to it or how to post audio files and just make some simple text changes... I know that in my account details it says that the web server type is Windows 2003 - IIS 6.0. And I think it was .net 1.1
    Thanks for any help on how to get to my pages and make those changes.

3. Hi,
    Yes I am a Technical Evangelist for DASP.
    http://blogcastrepository.com/blogs/wisemx/default.aspx

I do not work for them but I do offer help free of charge.
    Logging into customer accounts to offer suggestions and insight is something I do a lot.

If you wantI cantake a look at the site and offer my suggestions on what will be best.
    i.e. If it will be easy to upgrade some of the code.
    All the best,
    Mark

4. Yay, that'd be great. My site is www.sandrasalstrom.com

BTW, I took a look at your blog...
    I took a PLSQL - Oracle SQL- class once. Didn't continue. Sat in on an asp.net 2.0 class but after that decided to do other things. Don't remember any of it...

5. OK, you can trust me, don't worry about that.

When you get a chance e-mail your site login info to me at [email protected]
    I'm kinda swamped today but I should be able to look into that for you tomorrow.
    All the best,
    Mark

6. Hi,
    If it does not require much of my time I can make these changes for you.
    Or if you like I can point you to free resources that will allow you to access your sites code files.

As you may be aware it is getting harder to support ASP.NET 1.1 but making changes for the most part is not difficult.
    Salute,
    Mark