[@New] [@Mark] [@Move] [@Delete] [@Search] [@From] ....

Discussion in 'Email' started by Developer2008, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. It seems that something happened to the SmarterMail client last night! Instead of the usual black button and other text labels, like New, Mark, Move, Delete, Search, From, etc., these changed to red "placeholders", as follows:

[@New] [@Mark] [@Move] [@Delete] [@Search] [@From] etc.

It would appear that the localized data source for these labels has gone missing.

Anyone else observing this problem?

Another great thing: I tried to add a poll to this message and it allowed zero possible poll response choices. Yet I couldn't submit this message without entering some poll response choices. Got stuck, tried to back out and lost my original message! Wonderful!

2. Also:

--spell checking doesn't work! (every word is an error). Again, looks like missing data source.

--when composing a message, text isn't wrapping properly in my browser. Text is hidden to the right of the screen, then eventually wraps to the next line. This wasn't a problem yesterday!

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.