nsoftware ibiz paypal integrator

Discussion in 'ASP.NET 2.0' started by dkeller216, May 30, 2007.

1. I'm trying to use the Ibiz Paypal integrator and having a problem. I successfully downloaded to trial of their component and followed the provided sample code to add direct payment to my web application. I used the same credentials that the sample used and have been having success processing transactions. I have now registered with Paypal for a sandbox account and tried to change the user, password and signature properties of the component to the sandbox ones and now when I try to process a transaction I get the following error:

527: [10501] Invalid Configuration. This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration..

If I change these three properties right back to the prior values the transation is processed successfully. It would seem like I would receive an authentication error if anything. I can't seem to find any information about this onlineonline about what I could be doing wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Iwill need to change the credentials over to a live paypal account soon and need to make sure this is going to work.

Thanks

2. I think your sandbox Paypal account is not yet configuredto accept payments. Did you complete the Website Payments Pro application?

Aristotle

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET