OMG VERY WEAK SUPPORT!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Abbottscp, Apr 11, 2007.

1. You guys either need to get better support on this webpage or Im going to have to get a new email and web provider. Our email stops working like 3 times a month and when this happens guess what... I cant get support because you guys want us to email you. How am im suppost to email you for support if the email stops working. You need to get a support phone number.

2. mjp

mjp

3. No this is your server. The problem is on your end and it has been your problem everytime I talk to your support team to fix it. So dont be trying to blame this on us, You guys need to get a support phone number for when stuff like this happens.

4. Hmmm email is down once again as it was yetsterday and you tried to blam it on us. Once again you have no phone number to call, and I cant email you I can only put a service ticket in and wait 4 hours for you to call me. Lets get this email issue fixed please thank you

5. mjp

mjp

No one is blaming you. And again, you can always submit a support ticket through the Control Panel if you are having problems with email. The issue from this morning is related to yesterday's issue and has already been resolved.

mjp
    DiscountASP.NET
    <SUB><SUP>http://DiscountASP.NET

6. Although I understand that your adminsknow there an emailproblem about 1/2 a minute before your customers and get on the fix right away.. a phone number would be a very good addition.
    I recall a few months ago when the email was down.. I told my boss "it'll be up in 20 mins or so".. 45 mins later my boss came through wanting answers. I fobbed him.. but 20 mins after that he demanded we get in touch with you guys.. what could I say. You hadn't responded to my emails (due to influx of emails no doubt).
    In conclusion - it's embarrassing having to tell my boss thatI cannot contact - get in touch realtime - with the company responsible for ourbusiness life-blood email.Please, get a phone contact number, even if it's only there to take an influx of 'where the hell's my email service!' calls. It is an essential part of your customer care.