PHP File 404 Error

Discussion in 'HTML / PHP / JavaScript / CSS' started by Jaffa, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Hi,
    Hope you can help, I uploaded a php file to the Discount ASP server with the phpinfo() function to have a look at the PHP configuration. When I try and open the page I get a 404 Error, I loaded them in the same place as all the other visible web pages, and no luck. The path is http://www.gtphotographics.com/phpMyInfo.php.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

hmm.. this is kinda hard to troubleshoot w/o access to your account. I recommend you open a ticket in the support center.

3. I emailed support

Hi Bruce,
    I emailed support and I was told that it was outside the scope of support and to submit the question to the forum. So here I am.
    The account belongs to some-else and my son thought that the book the account details were on looked tasty, and I haven't heard back for the details again. The account owner wants me to build an image upload facility for him and I am not familiar with ASP I code mostly in PHP so hear in lies my problem. I can't see what the PHP configuration looks like cause my PHP files won't work, I get the 404 error.

Thanks for any help.

4. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

this is very likely a server configuration issue.

please reopen the ticket and reference this forum post. You can also send me the ticket number and I can reopen it for you.

5. mjp

mjp

I reopened the ticket and moved it to the system administration queue. You should hear back from them soon.

6. Thanks for the support it was a configuration issue. All sorted now

7. mjp

mjp

Cool! Thanks for being patient.