Priority queing in tickets

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by joeolsen, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Guys, can we get a priority queue in the trouble ticket system? There are major and minor issues and I think you should be able to delineate between them.

Ie..

'My SQL Server I recently registered has not been provisioned yet' - minor issue

'My website is completely down' - major issue

The majors should not be in line with the minors. I, for instance, have had a significant ticket in for a while now that probably requires small effort to fix, but has drastic impact to my business. I feel like I am waiting far too long for any communication from you guys as to the status, recommended fix, or notification of solution.

Another option would be a price increase for 'premium phone support'.

Something's got to give. I have been a DASP.NET customer since the beginning and have almost left several times because of this issue. I love the service, but the support seems lacking in communication/response.

JJO

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

Our experience with allow customer to prioritize ticket doesn't really work. Most people will put their issue to the highest priority when they create the ticket.

In general, when a ticket is escalated, our frontline support will increase the priority if the issue is related to service outage.

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET