[Problem] Starting My website!

Discussion in 'ASP.NET 2.0' started by OT, Aug 5, 2008.

1. OT

OT

hi, thanx wisemx i changed it till i run it!

now what could be the problem that give me (pool is full i guess, -> timeout expires )

Before they were silver we were gold

2. I don't know what else might have caused the timeout, there are so many factors. [​IMG]

Always think of that song kids sing:

What's gonna work? TEAMWORK!

3. OT

OT

Hi all,

am having problem during running my first website, i did all my site on .net2005 and once i upload the site and put the connection string as in Control panel.

a problem occurs while i start browsing the site on the pages that connected to the DB.
    [ TimeOut Expires, something about the pool is full or like that /emoticons/freaked.gif ]

I think i missed something while am configuring the site!

the following is what i put in the config file, check plz if there is any error:

4. Hi,
    Each part of that looks fine but for now, until you need it, change the authenticationto:
    <authentication mode="None" />

5. OT

OT

i dont know too /emoticons/confused.gif but the problems just happened on the site not on local

6. OT

OT

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool.
    This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

the problem becouse the connection didnt actually get closed, so i used Try-Catch method through using:

Finnally to be sure the connection get closed !

but still the same problem.

now i need a guide to be sure that i use the:

pooling='true'; Max Pool Size =100

in the right place inside connection string!

7. Hi,
    Try it like this:

8. OT

OT

any1 can help still searching for a solution /emoticons/confused.gif

9. OT

OT

obs /emoticons/smilewinkgrin.gif i forget to remove it, any way i use that user for test.

and thanx i found the solution this morning /emoticons/jumpin.gif