Question about Google Adwords and LiveStats

Discussion in 'Site Design, SEO, Google and Site Promotion' started by wisemx, Feb 7, 2008.

1. I'm using Livestats and Microsoft Gatineau and have noticed some strange behavior with Livestats recently.
    If you check their site you'll see Microsoft took over the rights to Deepmetrix.
    http://www.deepmetrix.com/about_us/news/update.aspx
    For the past few weeks Livestats is showing records for pages that don't even exist.

I'm not trying to badger Livestats, just suggesting they may not be as accurate with the changes going on.
    Final note, I'm just speaking openly, don't actually know what's going on with Livestats. [​IMG]

2. I have advertised on google for about 3 weeks now. Im normally in the top 1-6 position which is what I want. My site is averaging about 20 clicks from google a day. However, when I look at my LiveStats it shows that google has referred only half of that. I know that my site is not near the top and on about page 20 just doing a general search on google. Why is GOOGLE saying I have so many click throughs and LiveStats is saying that google has only sent half of that. It is literally DOUBLE every day.

Thanks for your help.
    Barry
    www.cameralensrentals.com