Referral Benefits

Discussion in 'Site Design, SEO, Google and Site Promotion' started by Takeshi Eto, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Takeshi Eto

Takeshi Eto DiscountASP.NET Staff

Thanks for the great feedback. Unfortunately, we do not have a referral program right now. We will be developing one later this year.

However, please note that the 3 month free offer will most likely be removed when we launch the program. We are offering this great deal to everybody now, since we don't have a referral program.

DiscountASP.NET

2. Do you all have any kind of referral benefits? I'm just curious. I love you guys service and have been referring all my clients and friends to you.

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on anything [:)]

3. DZX

DZX

The 3 month free service was a great idea. I am hosting with you guys and my website is running awesome!

Chuck
    www.cmnengineering.com
    ASP.NET Software Developer

4. I totally agree......

Jason
    Technical Support/IT Admin/MIS Developer
    Maxtop Enterprises Inc.
    http://www.maxtop.ca</CODE>

5. I also agree. Good reliable service, and good control painel to configure most of what is needed.

At first I thought the webmail was a little bit "poor"on funcionality and layout, but now I think even this is a great advantage. Fast loading of pages, nothing to complain about. Maybe only the login might be improved by simple using a cookie to remember a user/pwd.