Report Viewer Problems in Remote mode

Discussion in 'ASP.NET 2.0' started by radunico, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Hi,
    I am trying to display a report in a report viewer.
    If i use the local render mode with a .rdlc file everything is ok. But when i switch the render mode to remote this error appears. The report server url and the report path are ok.

Can you help me?? It is urgent.
    Thank you!

Server Error in '/' Application.
    The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FileNotFoundException: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)]
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo) +0
    System.Management.ManagementScope.InitializeGuts(Object o) +873
    System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialize() +213
    System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Initialize() +145
    System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Get() +34
    Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.WebUtil.GetIPAddresses(String machine) +273
    Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.WebRequestUtil.get_LocalIPAddresses() +138
    Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.WebRequestUtil.IsLocalIPAddress(String ipAddress) +37
    Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.WebRequestUtil.IsClientLocal() +79
    Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ErrorControl.WriteStackTrace(HtmlTextWriter writer) +10
    Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ErrorControl.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +58
    System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +25
    System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +121
    System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +22
    Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportViewer.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +293
    System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +25
    System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +121
    System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +199
    System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +20
    System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +59
    System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.Render(HtmlTextWriter output) +68
    System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +37
    System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +199
    System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +20
    System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +26
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2558

2. Issue a ticket to the DASP support team.They will fix it for you.

Vikram

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

3. I have already done this and they told me to post my problem on the comunity.discountasp.net forum.