SMARTERMAIL NEW USER ISSUE from OUR WEBSITE????

Discussion in 'Email' started by maryann, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. We would like to give the privilege of creating a user email account to the new user when they register on our site(thesoccerplannertest.com). I have given example in an image (for easy understanding) what we really want in either way or any other similar way. Pls. visit the link and give us a solution.</o:p>
    Thanks</o:p>
    Mary ANN</o:p>
    http://www.thesoccerplannertest.com/DEMO.aspx

2. <STRIKE>I'm responding without an answer so you at least know someone is looking into this.
    <STRIKE>The first thing I'm going to dig through is if it's possible to create a password for the user this way.

Havinggone through the DASP API I can verify the features you want do work.

Have you enabled the Control Panel API in your Control Panel, for your account?
    If so, go to that section and open the Web Service URL in a new browser window.
    You canthen look ateverything needed for:

EmailPopAdd: Adds a Pop account.

key: <key>string</key>
    domainName: <domainName>string</domainName>
    userName: <userName>string</userName>
    password: <password>string</password>
    quota: <quota>int</quota></BLOCKQUOTE>
    SMAddAlias: Adds a SmarterMail alias.
    SMAddUser: Adds a SmarterMail user.
    SMDeleteAlias: Deletes a SmarterMail alias.
    SMDeleteUser: Deletes a SmarterMail user.
    SMGetAllAliases: Gets a list of all the SmarterMail aliases associated with the given 'domainName'.
    SMGetAllUsers: Gets a list of all the SmarterMail users associated with the given 'domainName'.
    SMUpdateAliasAddresses: Updates a SmarterMail alias's addresses.
    SMUpdateUserMaxMailboxSize: Updates a SmarterMail user's maximum mailbox size.
    SMUpdateUserPassword: Updates a SmarterMail user's password.

Post Edited (wisemx) : 1/14/2008 3:57:05 PM GMT

3. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

btw, make sure you whitelist the IP address that your code will be executig or you will get an Access denied error.,

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.