Spam Filtering on Smartermail.

Discussion in 'Email' started by Dave White, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. Hi Bruce,
    I have a question about that spam filtering on Smartermail. I havea bunch of accounts for my wife and myself, and we have noticed that some of our emails are not getting to each other. I turned off greylisting at the domain level but was wondering if that option retroactively applies to all accounts, or if it only applies to new accounts created subsequently? My reason for asking is that although it is disabled at the domain level, there is no indicator in each of the accounts that this is so.

Either way I probably need to raise a tech support ticket, as I want to read all of the emails that are sent to me, and there seems to be no record of at least one having gotten to its destination.

Cheers,
    Dave

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

If you turn off greylisting on a domain, it should apply to all accounts on the domain.

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.