support suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by rickl, Feb 29, 2008.

1. here's a suggestion - if you aren't going to have phone support and the only way to get in touch with you is via a support ticket, how 'bout you actually respond to the support tickets instead of leaving them open for days and ignoring subsequent customer inquiries.

something is wrong with your email servers - please address the issue. I opened a support ticket 4 days ago. It is still open and I haven't heard anything for 2 days now. I don't think 'SmarterMail' was an appropriate name for your new email system.

2. Takeshi Eto

Takeshi Eto DiscountASP.NET Staff

Did you open the ticket via the Helpdesk Ticket Manager in the Control Panel? If so,you can communicate with our Tech Support via the web based control panel without having email access.

What is the ticket number? We can check on the status.

Eric
    http://www.DiscountASP.NET - Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
    - asp.netPRO Magazine 2007 Readers' Choice Award for Best ASP.NET Hosting Service
    - Visual Studio Magazine 2007 Readers' Choice Award for Best .NET Hosting Service

3. mjp

mjp

Also (but much less frequently) tickets have to be left open while the issue is being investigated. But you should still get an initial reply. Like Eric said, if you reply to an open ticket and don't get a response, let us know the ticket number and we'll check in to it.

But yes, a ticket can stay open for some time if a problem necessitates a lot of troubleshooting. Don't take that as us ignoring you. We're working on it.

mjp
    ---
    DiscountASP.NET