Visual Studio 2005 beta 2

Discussion in 'ASP.NET 2.0' started by Malin, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Hi

I have signed the Beta 2 Go-Live License and I have heard that it is possible to download "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2" for free at Microsofts website.
    Is this true? I have searched and searched for hours now and there are millions of links and webpages and for every link you think that "this must be it" since it says "get Visualstudio 2005 Beta 2 NOW!" and things like that. But all that happens is that another webpage comes up with more information and you never reach the goal, the dowload page.

So I wonder, is the Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 really available for free download? If that is the case, does anyone know where I can find it (link?)?
    If it is not available for free download, what can I download instead, the expressversions? Does it exist expressversions with all languages in it? I would lite to have J#, C# and VB and I dont like to have three different express versions installed in my computer. Or is the expressversions even available for free download?

Well, many questions. I really would like to try Visual Studio 2005 [​IMG]

Malin

~Postingat the DASP-forum since thebeginning ~

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

yes. you should be able to download the beta for free.

after you signed the go-live license, it should ask you to login with your MSN passport.

Once you signed in with your passport, it should ask you to fill out a little form (name, what you do, etc...)

Then it will take you to MSDN home page. you shold be able to find the download link there.

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET