WebCharts

Discussion in 'ASP.NET 2.0' started by Reddirt, Oct 29, 2008.

1. I'm trying to install Able Commerce application.
    It installed fine on my PC - I'm using Visual Web Developer.
    When I run the /Install/default.aspx on DiscountASP.net, I get the following error.

Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Reddirt

Server Error in '/' Application.

Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'WebChart' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.

Source Error:

Code:
    Line 104:			<add verb="*" path="ProcessPayPal.ashx" type="CommerceBuilder.Payments.Providers.PayPal.IpnProcessor, CommerceBuilder.Paypal"/>
    Line 105:			<add verb="*" path="Captcha.ashx" type="CommerceBuilder.Web.CaptchaGenerator, CommerceBuilder.Web"/>
    Line 106:			<add verb="GET" path="WebChart.axd" type="WebChart.CachedImageService, WebChart"/>
    Line 107:		</httpHandlers>
    Line 108:		<httpModules>
    Source File: E:\web\burtonpanor\htdocs\web.config Line: 106

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'WebChart' could not be loaded.

2. WebChart.dllis in the bin directory.

It's properties/details are:

File decription: .net Chart Engine

Type: Application Extension

File version: 1.1.1.6

Product Name: WebChart

Product Version: 1.1.1.6

3. Reddirt,

The webchart assembly you uploaded, is that the correct assembly? The assembly manifest is the meta data/description of the dll file. It should have a version number among other things. If you download the dll file to your local machine and right click on it and open the properties and it has no version number and other descriptive properties then I suspect the file is wrong.
    You may want to make sure you uploaded the correct file.

rcp
    DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET