Webmail authentication failed

Discussion in 'Email' started by yourtaxbudd, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. I have set up the first new users for my email account, but I cannot successfully log in using the webmail interface. Everything else appears to be set up and working correctly. I can log in via https://sm05.internetmailserver.net and I double checked the passwords.

Is this just a newbie mistake or is something broken?

P.S. I just tested with an email client, and I get "Failed to connect to server pop3.yourtaxbuddy.org"

2. I just looked up your domain name "yourtaxbuddy.org" through our system and it looks like your domain's DNS settings are not pointing to discountasp.net's DNS settings.

Since your domain "yourtaxbuddy.org" has the dns pointed elsewhere, and your mx records are not pointing to our email servers, you will not be able to browse "webmail.yourtaxbuddy.org".

Please make sure you update these DNS settings through your domain registrar.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.