website distortion

Discussion in 'General troubleshooting' started by cytekhorses, Jul 9, 2010.

1. My website pictures and word are jumbled on one of my pages when viewed through firefox I was wonder what the best fix is for this issue.

2. mjp

mjp

If it looks wrong in Firefox but okay in IE, you are probably using some IE-specific CSS (or other markup). If you remove that you should be fine.

To see what your site looks like in a standards-compliant browser, check it in Opera. If something looks broken in Opera it should be fixed.

3. I checked it in the Opera and it looked fine do you know what part of the code I should remove to fix the appearance in firefox. This is the current code

<%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="CytekFarrier.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="Cytek.CytekFarrier" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="master" Namespace="MasterPages.Web" Assembly="Web.MasterPages" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="master" Namespace="MasterPages.Web" Assembly="Web.MasterPages" %>
    <master:MasterTemplate id="master" runat="server" MasterPageFile="~/Master/DefaultMaster.ascx"></master:MasterTemplate>
    <master:CmsContent ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="headerBlock" Runat="server" PageId="793775bf-b14e-4128-ae43-32d9b0814150" RenderType="HTMLContent" LanguageISOCode="en"></master:CmsContent>
    <master:CmsContent ID="Cmscontent1" ContentPlaceHolderID="mainBlock" Runat="server" PageId="b7e14cc3-34ce-41e1-abe0-843c333641b4" RenderType="HTMLContent" LanguageISOCode="en"></master:CmsContent>d="8a46600c-fd83-4b61-830c-d88283fbb18c" RenderType="HTMLContent" LanguageISOCode="en"></master:CmsContent>

</html>