Website keeps going down

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by holyfamily1, Jan 29, 2005.

1. For the third straight day my website has gone down. This is extremely frustrating and significantly hurts my business. I'm buying keywords right now that go to a "Service Unavailable" page and at this point my organic search results are being negatively affected as well as the damage it does to your brand.

Do others have this problem with DiscountAsp.net? As far as a suggestion: fix the hosting! This is completely unacceptable.

Jay

2. Takeshi Eto

Takeshi Eto DiscountASP.NET Staff

We understand that your website uptime is important. We are aware of the recent problem on the server that is hosting your website.Weare currently working withMicrosoft engineers on resolving this matter.

DiscountASP.NET
    http://www.DiscountASP.NET

3. I had a problem today with certain pages being either down or showing up as blank. The respondent from [email protected] sounded like he had no idea what was going on. I tried inputs like I had been doing, but they showed up as blank. For a while this morning the index page was completely blank, despite my attempted inputs. Now everything seems all right.

4. Please, see the topic: community.discountasp.net/?f=10&m=5829&g=5898#m5898

I got this error. I got different answers from the support. Most were blaming my code. Well, since I just sign in for the services, I can't say my code works perfectly in this servers... but It worked for years in 3 different companies, so I think there's another problem...

Let's all try to help each other and get this solved.... my business get hurted by this too...

If you need more details about this just reply or mail me...