Website Performance - Slow Eventually Leading To Crashes

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by rephlektiv, Oct 31, 2005.

1. I have an application developed 5 years ago that has been running safe as can be in 3 different hosting environments. Since i switched to DiscountASP, my site has suffered 5 complete outages due to resource issues on the server. My site has also suffered numerous slow performance issues throughout it's DiscountASP lifetime.

In this sharing environment, why has DiscountASP not attempted to address customers whos code impacts other customers websites? In other hosting companies i've seen engineers investigate the actual CAUSE of the issue and resolve the problem with that customer to prevent system wide impacts like this.

Each time i submit a ticket, i get the same response 'We checked your site from an outside dsl line and it's running fine' -- never do i see an investigation and actual description of what caused it, or what DiscountASP will do to prevent it from happening again.

What is going on with this service? Why am i paying money for a hosting company that fails to maintain an even AVERAGE up time? When are you going to start showing customers that we can feel safe and secure knowing our sites are accessible by customers and visitors?

.. engraged.